Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

hehe.. 22-11-2010.. what a lovely combination of numbers.. me love it so much.. heeee.. (excuse my self birthdate obsession pleaseeee) 
you know what, i really really want to give something to myself as a birthday present, but somehow, that ringgit malaysia is lacking.. =(

so, baby omay, nahhh.. this is for u.. i got it for free.. enjoy.. =)



       how to feel the pictures?? observe from right to left, then you go down, right to left again. got me??? why pictures are arranged senget-senget?  that is art honey!!! just feel it..  


I hope baby omay will be very happy with this sweet pieces of her.
I hope you will be more matured, happier, healthier, hotter and richer.. hehe..
I LOVE U OMAY.
I just love everything about you..



macam style gak kan bagi ucapan untuk diri sendiri.. macam nak peluk diri sendiri.. hihi~

4 comments:

  1. wau.. latest pic sgt menarik.. nmpk matang dan bersedia.. hehe.. hepi besday again omay...semoga dimurahkan rezeki....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hepi bestday omay! haha sokay, thats not obsession. it's more to loving urself. hihik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!!! Eheh. kreatif ye susun senget2. The art of senget-ness. Hi hi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sodep.. muga2 picture itu dpt memurahkan rezkiku.. amiinn~

    cikyah.. hihi~ tenkiu!! =)

    ari!!! thanx!!! yes dear, u r feelin it~
    btw, comel la header bella belon! ;p

    ReplyDelete