Monday, June 7, 2010

morning dew

Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it. ~Richard Whately


fact of the day: miss omay is not a morning person. yes. for sure. but the clock shows 7.45 am. see, it's morning!! and today is the 3rd day i woke up early. i think i love it and i'm proud of myself. wiwiiittt!!

i feel fresh. i feel calm. i feel more energetic. i can forget bout my bad day yesterday. and i can start my new day with a big smile. =)

i feel healthy too.

The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. very true if you have a nice deep sleep, excluding the nightmare scene.

i think i wanna start practicing the line:

"good morning"

"hey, morning!"

"morning boss.. =)"


Saying ‘Good Morning’ makes things less awkward when i inevitably have to address my co-worker later in the day. (co-worker?? hehe~)

people, please start the day off on the right foot and avoid potential stresses later in the day.


HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!




You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment